CARLMARK’s bTX prevents increased wrinkling, one of the most striking signs of skin aging. Skin aging occurs naturally over time through the constant pull of gravity, frequent and constant pressure on the face (e.g., during sleep), or repeated facial movements. This happens at the physiological level, due to changes in the conformation of the collagen triple-helix, degradation of elastin polypeptides, and certain disorder in the packing of the lipidic matrix of the skin.
bTX contains peptides and natural extracts to help firm and smoothen the appearance of the skin, minimizing roughness along the way. It is infused with antioxidants to help restore cells and counteract free radical damage.
- Acetyl hexapeptide 8 (argireline)
- Adenosine triphosphate
- Avocado oil
- Jojoba oil
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)
- Retinyl palmate (vitamin A)
- Rosa centifolia
- Aloe barbadensis gel
- Massage onto cleansed face and neck twice daily.
- Repeat if required.
- Discontinue if irritation or rash appears. Consult physician should symptoms occur.
- Store in cool dry area, away from direct sunlight
- WARNING: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.